Why choose PGA Mathematics?
Globally recognized and ensures a consistent progression.
Seamless progression to further study
A wide range of resources
Detailed exam analysis
Anytime and anywhere
Seamless Learning Journey
International A Level
Number − Integers; Addition and subtraction; Multiplication and Division; Four operations; Fraction and decimals; Percentages; Ratio and Proportion
Algebra – Sequences; Expressions and Formulae; Equations
Geometry – Measure; Shape; Angles; Position and Direction
Statistics – Using and interpreting data
Number − Integers; Fractions and decimals; Percentages; Calculation skills; Ratio and proportion; Standard form
Algebra – Expressions and formulae; Equations; Sequences; Graphs; Inequalities
Geometry – Measure; Angles; Symmetry; Transformation; Constructions; Congruence and similarity; Pythagoras’ theorem and trigonometry
Statistics – Data; Charts and diagrams; Probability
Number - Arithmetic; Numbers; Fractions and decimals; Percentages; Ratio
Algebra - Expressions and formulae; Manipulation; Equations; Sequences; Coordinates; Functions and graphs
Geometry and Measure - Measurements and units; Angles; Transformations; Perimeter and area; 2-D representation
Statistics - Data; Charts and diagrams; Using statistics;
Pure Mathematics -
Mensuration; Cosine rule; Arithmetic and Geometiric series; Logarithms and exponentials; Bonomial series; Numerical integration
Mechanics - Centres of mass; motion in a cricle; centres of mass; universal law of gravitation
Statistics - probility; discrete and continuous distributions; correlation and regression
● Develop conceptual understanding and the ability to recall and apply formulae, terminology, and facts with increasing speed and accuracy. ● Demonstrate detailed understanding of mathematical procedures, notations and concepts, apply detailed understanding of mathematical procedures, notations and concepts to given contexts.
● Present and organise data in a variety of forms to make decisions on mathematical processes.
● Solve real-life problems
● Recall and apply complex formulae, terminology, and facts with increasing speed and accuracy
● Demonstrate detailed understanding of complex mathematical procedures
● Present and organise data in a variety of forms
● Solve problems by applying their mathematics to a variety of routine problems
● Develop a knowledge and understanding of mathematical concepts and techniques
● Acquire a foundation of mathematical skills for further study in the subject or related areas
● Enjoy using and applying mathematical techniques and concepts, and become confident to use mathematics to solve problems
● Appreciate the importance of mathematics in society, employment and study.
● Develop an understanding of mathematics and mathematical processes in a way that promotes confidence and fosters enjoyment
● Develop an understanding of coherence and progression in mathematics and of how different areas of mathematics can be connected
● Recognise how a situation may be represented mathematically and understand the relationship between ‘real-world’ problems and standard and other mathematical models and how these can be refined and improved
What PGA Offers
Foundtions for success
1. Provide a structure and progression ensuring all objectives are covered and learning progresses in a clear and supportive way;
2. Provide confidence and support for students of all levels of progress tests and workbook;
3. Provide a huge range of options for students, regardless of the resourcing of their setting.
Trackable Learning Progress
PGA provides materials and supports every step of the way so teachers and parents can track students’ progress.
ResultsPlus provides the most detailed analysis available for students' exam performance. It can help students to identify topics and skills where they could benefit from further learning.
Worldwide Recognition Qualification
1. Pearson Edexcel International Award for Primary
2. Pearson Edexcel International Award for Pre-IGCSE
3. Pearson Edexcel International Award for International GCSE
4. Pearson Edexcel International Award for International A Level