Why Choose PGA Computing?
Globally recognized and ensures a consistent progression.
Computing is the study of how computers work, how they can be programmed, how to apply computational thinking and how software applications can be used to meet the needs of a task.
Seamless progression to further study
A wide range of resources
Detailed exam analysis
Anytime and anywhere
Seamless Learning Journey
International A Level
What PGA Offers
Foundtions for success
1. Provide a structure and progression ensuring all objectives are covered and learning progresses in a clear and supportive way;
2. Provide confidence and support for students of all levels of progress tests and workbook;
3. Provide a huge range of options for students, regardless of the resourcing of their setting.
Trackable Learning Progress
PGA provides materials and supports every step of the way so teachers and parents can track students’ progress.
ResultsPlus provides the most detailed analysis available for students' exam performance. It can help students to identify topics and skills where they could benefit from further learning.
Worldwide Recognition Qualification
1. Pearson Edexcel International Award for Primary
2. Pearson Edexcel International Award for Pre-IGCSE
3. Pearson Edexcel International Award for International GCSE
4. Pearson Edexcel International Award for International A Level